Sunday, January 25, 2009

Todays Photo

Todays Photo


I just got back from the art store. I was in luck, Aaron Brothers is on their last day of buy 1 canvas and get the second for a penny sale. I only even went there because the last place was out of White Acrylic paint. Can you believe that! I also picked up some canvas panels and stopped buy the book store to browse and pick up some ideas or inspiration. I did find out how to make your own canvas panels. I think I will share that here when I get a chance to type out the details.

Today I think I am going to work on a landscape in oils. I also have a plan for one of the canvases that I picked out. So I am going to get started on that right after this post.

This photograph was taken at Gualala California where the river runs to the ocean. I have visited this place many times. I love how clear the sky is in the photo and how the sky is such a smooth calm gradient. This photo is available on imagekind.com if you are interested in a print for your home.
Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2013 Leah Garcia's Art | Powered by Blogger