Saturday, January 24, 2009

This just in!

This just in!


I spent some time painting today after being satisfied with the amount that I got done online last night and this morning. I am really pleased with the way this piece turned out. I have always been a big fan of African wildlife. Especially the type that have graphic appeal. Anyway that passion with the wood panel experimentation that I have been doing lately has lead me to the way this one came together. It is done in acrylic paints on a white washed wood panel. The texture of the grain shows through in a lot of places, which I enjoy. I am going to put this one up on image kind if anyone is interested in prints. The original will be available for purchase soon. It measures 31.5"x24" so it is a considerably sized piece. Please contact me if you are interested. It is planned on this one going with me to the next second Saturday.
Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2013 Leah Garcia's Art | Powered by Blogger