Sunday, February 08, 2009

I got it!

I got it!

In a world... where competition is high and the economy is down...
One artist...
One theme...
and one paintbrush come together to complete a gimmick to help market myself in a way where I may stand out from the crowd.
Or at least from some... which would still help.

Sooo, here is the deal. I was looking at all my paintings and especially landscapes that I have been doing lately and I was thinking to myself. "What makes these from the same artist?" I was also looking for something that was unifying and fun for me to paint. When it came down to it, it is the skies.
I cut and primed a 2'x4' 1/4" piece of mdf into 9-5x7s 4-8x8s 4-8x10s and a few odd shapes. I got a bunch of reference all printed and looked up and ready to go and I am ready to blast through some skies.
Here are the rules: One paintbrush, Oil Paints, Painted on the panels I made this weekend.
I have 14 planned out so far. I am not going to post each one as they are finished but I will do update "in progress"photos of the project as a whole. When they are all done I will then post them all for you to see.
Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2013 Leah Garcia's Art | Powered by Blogger