Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One Paintbrush Update

One Paintbrush Update

After gathering up every sky photograph I have ever taken I got really comfy in my studio and holed up there for a while to do some serious painting. I got 5 small 5x7 paintings done so far and stopped in the middle of the 6th. I might not be able to get to paint tomorrow night so I am glad that I got to accomplish that much while I could.
In my next post I want to back up a little bit and demonstrate how I went about making my panels that I am painting on for this project. I want to include pictures on each major step so keep an eye out for that.
Along with smaller art being all the rage and ready to hang also being really popular I am thinking of finishing all the edges of these pieces nicely so they can be left unframed. I will post more on what I decide to do in the final stages of the production. Ready to hang is looking like a possibility.
Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2013 Leah Garcia's Art | Powered by Blogger