Thursday, February 19, 2009

Still Painting

Still Painting


I got myself a little caught up with work, Valentines Day and a few photography projects this last week and haven't had a chance to update you on the progress with my "One Paintbrush" project. I got another chunk of paintings done today, 4 more 5x7s and I was able to start a 8x10 before I ran out of white paint. I have been using the paint on my pallet to tell me when to stop painting. It seems to be working. After the 8x10 that I am working on is complete I will have 3 more to go and then I can start on the 8x8s that I have prepared. I haven't decided whether they will be apart of the same project or not. I will have to step back and feel like there is enough variety as well as exhausting the subject. Either way I am still having fun with it so I will keep on going.
Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2013 Leah Garcia's Art | Powered by Blogger