Friday, January 15, 2010

The Big Signs

The Big Signs

When I say big I mean HUGE. this thing is 2.5 feet tall by 18 feet long! The layout was a bit tricky on a sign that has this kind of dimension. The other signs that I did that are around the perimeter of the store are more of a square shape. I think they are 5 or 6 feet wide. now despite the size and the fact I have to work outside in the heat the real issue that I had with these was the material that they were made out of. The wood that they used to build these is so rough and so bowed you wouldn't make a fence out of it. I took a few pictures to show you what I had to work on. The gaps between the planks were only difficult on the smaller signs, the text was so large on the big ones that it wasn't a problem at all.






Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2013 Leah Garcia's Art | Powered by Blogger