Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wam #1 Complete Bug

Wam #1 Complete Bug




Yes, only 4 legs. Its an interesting creature that I never really would of drawn on my own but it is neat to see what came out of my head. I think if I did start over I might add a few more legs and maybe some different armor but hey the creepy little guy kinda grew on me. It would be a good exercise to illustrate something slimy or gelatinous like a grub. I'm not saying I want to but it would be a good challenge. In doing this painting I realized how badly I need to look around for some new and more painterly photoshop brushes. I used to have a favorite set but I can't remember where I got them and I have changed computers since then. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know and if I find any really good ones I will post the link here on my blog with another digital painting.
Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2013 Leah Garcia's Art | Powered by Blogger