Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wam #3

Wam #3

For the upcoming week I am going to work on a project that needs to be inspired by the word vagrant. So lets see here. One web definition is as follows; A vagrant is a person in poverty, who wanders from place to place without a home or regular employment or income. Many towns in the Developed World have shelters for vagrants. Common terminology is a tramp or a 'gentleman of the road'.
I then went to do an image search and you can guess what I got there. nothing helpful or particularly  inspiring. Although there is one thing that comes to mind that I find interesting. This definition fits Gypsies.  Most of the images that I have looked at so far are romanticized but we will see where this road takes me.












































































Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2013 Leah Garcia's Art | Powered by Blogger