Wednesday, February 09, 2011

WAM

WAM

WAM! It's going to be a weekly assignment given to me by another artist to complete that week and I get to blog about it! It can be in any media it just has to be inspired from the original instruction. Instructions can be anywhere from one word-ers to very detailed. The scale is to remain small so I can keep frequent and also doing my other art along with my mission. It will be nice to have something more consistent to blog about and it will be good to flex my creativity in a different way. I have really gotten away from sketching and doodling small pieces so its a nice excuse to do so and in different medias.
WAM #1
The shortest way for me to put this is I have been assigned to design a carnivorous bug that doesn't already exist. A really mean one. I have decided to go with digital illustration this week so here goes nothing. 
Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2013 Leah Garcia's Art | Powered by Blogger