Sunday, August 07, 2011

The Game Plan

The Game Plan

Over the years I have been developing my work and slowly putting together a online or otherwise business to generate some income from my art. It just always seems like life gets in the way. I have had many false starts over the years but now that I am established again in my new home I feel that I am ready to make the final push. I ordered new business cards, got my new domaine name and established my etsy site. I have a printer for art reproduction on the way and all my social media hens are in a row. I will have select prints for sale through etsy and a larger selection available through image kind. I will be offering originals for sale through this site. I will post when there is a new piece available. I am very excited to get this show on the road for the last time. Here is an image of the cards I ordered!
Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2013 Leah Garcia's Art | Powered by Blogger