Tuesday, December 17, 2013

8x10 Winter Roll Out

8x10 Winter Roll Out

I have decided to experiment with creating some smaller affordable work to sell on ETSY. They have all the color, texture and craftsmanship of my bigger work just in a format that is faster for me to produce. I pass the savings on to you! I paint them 5 at a time and if anyone is interested in a particular color pallet or main subject that does not appear in the available selection feel free to contact me and make a request. You will also notice that there might be a theme in the main subject of each batch of works. I am using that as a main inspiration and a jumping point to explore for that set. I just finished my second set of five that I will be putting up for sale today. The first set is currently at a show and I will post them here if any return home.

Beta Fish
8x10 Acrylic on Canvas
$45
Click here to purchase

Dolphins
8x10 Acrylic on Canvas
$45
Click here to purchase

Mermaid
8x10 Acrylic on Canvas
$45
Click here to purchase

Seahorse
8x10 Acrylic on Canvas
SOLD

Humpbacks
8x10 Acrylic on Canvas
$45
Click here to purchase



Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2013 Leah Garcia's Art | Powered by Blogger