Sunday, December 29, 2013

Happy New Year! Goals for 2014

Happy New Year! Goals for 2014

Here we are at the end of 2013. After dedicating more time and effort on my art this year I have accomplished much more then in the years past. My skills are still getting stronger and I have a lot to look forward to in the new year. I painted 26 paintings in 2013 and had 3 art shows at various small venues so I am going to continue to invest more effort into my work and see where it can take me for 2014! I am producing some smaller more accessible art for summer art shows and I am also thinking of developing painted canvas bags to sell both online and the local outdoor market. I made a sign above my studio today that states the time commitment goal that I have for this year. It is good to remind yourself that you are a business and need to have regular hours of operation to succeed. Cheers friends!



Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2013 Leah Garcia's Art | Powered by Blogger