Sunday, March 09, 2014

New Art from the Ol' Day Job

New Art from the Ol' Day Job

It has been a little bit since I have put up any new art and signage from the Beaverton Trader Joe's. Here are a few more recent projects that I have enjoyed putting together for the store.

This is our new artisan bread sign. It is double sided so I made a template to make sure both sides are the same and also to save myself a heap of time.
This sign is to just break up some space on the wall and add "value" to the area by informing our customers about our GMO policy. I used acrylic paint on fiberboard. I did some or the highlighting with colored pencil them clear coated it for protection.
A new pirate themed Fearless Flyer sign that we can out up for our periodicals.



Not my typical style but I enjoy this one and it shows some diversity and flexibility. It is also pretty funny.
Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2013 Leah Garcia's Art | Powered by Blogger